SPPS COURSE: Statistical Package for Conducting Research and Data Analysis
Take away from this workshop:
• Perform simple operations with data: define variables, recode variables, create dummy variables, select and weight cases, split files.
• Built the most useful charts in SPSS: column charts, line charts, scatterplot charts, boxplot diagrams.
• Perform the basic data analysis procedures: Frequencies, Descriptives, Explore, Means, Crosstabs.
• Test the hypothesis of normality (with numeric and graphic methods.)
• Detect the outliers in a data series (with numeric and graphic methods.)
• Transform variables.
• Perform the main one-sample analyses: one-sample t test, binomial test, chi square for goodness of fit.
• Perform the tests of association: Pearson and Spearman correlation, partial correlation, chi square test for association, loglinear analysis.
• Execute the analyses for means comparison: t test, ANOVA, repeated measures ANOVA, nonparametric tests (Mann-Whitney, Wilcoxon, Kruskal-Wallis etc.)
• Perform the regression analysis. (simple and multiple Regression, Sequential Regression, Logistic Regression)
• Use the data reduction techniques. (Multidimensional Scaling, Principal Component Analysis, Correspondence Analysis)
• Use the main grouping techniques (cluster analysis, discriminant analysis)
Sessions are valuable for All PROFESSORS , Entrepreneurs, Students Professionals, Teachers & Educators from all fraternities at all levels.